Monday 29 March 2021

Camp your birthday

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am so excited to share my card today made using Riverside and pattern play from Waffle Flower. What I love about this stamp set is the nature images like mountain, tiny trees and a road image which can also be used as river and the most precious one is the tent. Using this stamp set, we can build up a small scene which could be camping or on the road or night sky and more. 

For my card, I made a slimline card where I had a small scene built in the right middle and I did some masking too. I masked off the mountain and tent to add ink to the base and to add grass.Then I coloured the mountains and the tent and added some clouds and stars to finish the scene. Using pattern play, I added some extra stamping and finished the card with the sentiment and gemstones. 







Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. I love the design, how you used the gems to top and tail the image-seems to give it a grounding. Such a sweet little scene and I do love nature images, Super colouring. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those sweet tents. So adorable!
    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful scene. I love the way you placed the images and your coloring is wonderful. I love the little detail on the top and bottom of the card as well. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete