Sunday 28 March 2021

Birthday celebration card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Who doesn't love to have an awesome birthday celebration especially when the Mariachi are joining in to wish. I have a simple birthday card using Hola from Waffle Flower to celebrate their 7th year. I love this stamp set and its so fun to make a card. 

I stamped and coloured the image, then fuzzy cut them out. I took a white card stock and inked the background using three shades - blue, green and yellow. Then added the images to the base. I stamped the sentiments too and fuzzy cut that out to add card. 

To finish the card, I took a white note card and added a black card stock to it and then added the base to it. I added small dashes with silver pen, stamped the musical note and finally my favourite which is gemstones. 







Challenges entered:
https://waffleflower.com/blogs/challenges/link-party-march-week-4

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

10 comments:

  1. This looks so bright and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I love the merry little scene you've created. Thanks so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo cute and super fun! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a beautiful & fun card! love it! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks wonderful, thank you for joining us at the Crafty Friends challenge, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card, love your coloring and yes mariachi would be perfect for celebrating. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete