Friday 26 March 2021

Enjoy the day

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have a simple card here using Waffle flower Potted stamp set. I love the succulents here and they make a beautiful card for any occasion. For this card, I coloured the succulents on white card stock and felt the plain background wasn't looking that great. So I created a background using colour pencils and alcohol markers. I am not great that creating a scene but I tried my best and I am working on the same. 

I made a small window behind the potted succulents and made a small field and curtains. For the walls I kept them simple and have a stripped wall here. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment, added gemstones and small flowers here and there and some liquid pearls for the curtain. This is a perfect card for spring or summer. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose for your succulent plants!!! The colors you chose remind me...I am sooo eager for spring!! <3 Fabulous card creation! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card with super colours and colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at the Crafters Cafe, come back again soon - CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The succulents are so beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colours. Thanks for sharing with us over at Colour Crazy Challenge.

    - Hanna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your beautiful succulents card in the Uniko Spring Challenge #64.
    Creative greetings from Wiebke (Uniko Brand Ambassador)

    ReplyDelete