Tuesday 23 March 2021

Gift pocket in cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another post for Tubby craft team using our newly launched DIY kit birthday kids special. I have a different project here where I made two cards with pockets in the front where we can tuck in a gift card or some money as gift. To make these cards, I stretched the stamps. 



Card 1



For the first card, I used Baby in box stamp set along with Big birthday wishes
I used the large cake with number candle and the sentiment and a few cupcakes. 
I masked of the baby from baby in box stamp set and tucked in the cake and cupcakes into the box.
 I used a vellum sheet on the back of the stamped images and added double sided adhesive and created a small pocket to tuck in a gift card or some birthday cash. 
To finish the card, I took a white top fold note card, and added a piece of pattern paper from the kit and added the cake image to the base. 
I also added the sentiment Surprise and some sequins. 




Card 2


For my next card, I used Kindness stamp set along with Big birthday wishes
I used the cute rhino and the mouse image from the stamp set and a couple of cupcakes.
I created a small scene by adding a sky and grass. 
To create the pocket for gift card, I only added dimension to the sides and left the center part free so I can tuck in the card. 
I made a small slit in the rhino's hand and tucked the cupcakes and made it look like the mouse is also holding cupcake. 
To finish the card, I added the sentiment and some liquid pearls. 




Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderfully layered and detailed. Awesome card. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wow, Wow. Love your amazing card. Glad you joined us this month at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete