Tuesday 23 March 2021

Waffle flower celebration

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am happy to celebrate the 7th birthday with Waffle flower with this card I made in Jan for a very important cause where paper crafters all over the world united to fight against racism and always stand united. I just want to talk a little about the card and why I made this design.. Waffle flower has brilliant stamps and I love the ones with the country theme. I was lucky to get Ni Hao, Hola Mexico and From Russia with love. Three different countries with unique and wonderful cultural aspects. I decided to mix them all and make a card. I coloured the images that is the people with different skin tone and blended the backgrounds. This is one my favourite card this year and I am so happy to link it to the birthday celebration. 






Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment