Sunday 11 April 2021

'Shine & smiles' - One die two cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have tons of dies with me and end up only using a few of them. While I was doing my part for spring cleaning, I figured out I had this Sunburst Cover panel from Reverse Confetti which is definitely an old one lost in my pile. After digging this out, I wanted to make one card. I had no idea to make two with one die. 



I took a sticker sheet I had and inked it using Daffodil and Sunflower from Craftyscrappers and then die cut the panel. After that I saved the remaining pieces and decided to make another card. 
I removed the back of the sticker and added it to a white cardstock. 
Then, I added the image and finished with adding a sentiment. 



For the next card, I wanted another inked background that compliments the sun rays colours. So I ended up inking a white cardstock with Peacock at the middle and Arctic towards the sides and these inks are from Craftyscrappers. 
Before finishing the first card, I did die cut inlay here. I used the die cut from the first card before adhering it, and used it as a guide to inlay all the pieces together. 
Once, its done I added the cutie image from Insanely happy and finished with a sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

8 comments:

  1. Both cards are super adorable, Priya! Great images and so wonderfully colored. Love your bright & cheery color choice, too. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog good luck Ginny DT for Crafty Catz Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you did find a way to make 2 beautiful card with only 1 die. They are super! Thanks for playing with us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Craft Challenge. I hope to see you next time!
    Hugs,
    Myriam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute and beautiful card .. lovely background
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and lovely image. Thanks you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute. Great cards and thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a happy cards, I love them. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete