Tuesday 18 May 2021

CAS birthday card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have s CAS circle birthday card using It's time to party from Craftyscrappers. The stamp set has beautiful animals all ready to play and celebrate birthday. I chose the elephant along the large balloon and for the card base I did some stenciling and inking. I didn't have any grass stencils with me, hence I used the negative space from another grass I die cut for another old project. I used inks from Craftyscrappers and finished the card by adding some white dots using gel pan and a sentiment. 





Challenges entered:
http://addictedtostamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2021/05/challenge-405-die-cuts-andor-stencils.html

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

10 comments:

  1. Aww that's so cute. I love him. Thank you for playing at AAA Birthday Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love yhe circle shape and how you've colored it up. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards and AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Thank you for joining the Clever Dexter Challenge. Good luck and we hope to see you again next month! - DT Marj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet. thank you for taking part in our challenge and I hope to see you again every month. For now a big good luck, who knows you are not our winner! 🌹🤗Rossella DT Clever Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    Thank you so much for joining us in the Clever Dexter Challenge! I really like your project, I hope to have you again next month :-)
    DT Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card! The scene you created for your elephant is great.Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful cute card! Thanks for celebrating with us at AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that little elephant!
    Thank you for sharing with the Clever Dexter Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Clever Dexter Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!
    Thank you for joining us on our May Clever Dexter Challenge . Good luck and we hope he will join us next month too! - DT Irene from Clever Dexter Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your elephant is adroable! Thanks for playing along with the AAACards Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete