Sunday 16 May 2021

'Walking on sunshine' hop - Slimline pop-up card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Slimline cards are in trend these days. When I look at new releases I get to see so may slimline products being released. I am also getting addicted to making slimline cards and I decided to make a pop up slimline card creating a scene on the inside of the card. Its real fun to create scenes using stamps, stencils and die cuts. 

I have tons of die cuts with me and I didn't use them much earlier and I am happy that I am utilising it now. For my card, I used the sun rays die from Reverse Confetti, waves die from Dies Cuts and More and stamps from Craftyscrappers. This is a wonderful stamp set to make summer cards/vacation cards for friends. Below I have a video tutorial on how to make this card. 











Challenges entered:
https://heroarts.com/blogs/hero-arts-blog/stay-crafty-with-hero-challenge-23-fun-in-the-sun

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

12 comments:

  1. Always love pop-up cards and your is so cute and fun! I wish a sunny Summer as this! LOL :D
    Thanks s much for sharing your slimline pop-up card at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card with such a lovely sunny feel, thanks so much for sharing and joining our May theme at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interactive cards are the best! Love your pop-up design and the warm, sunny scene you created. Thank you so much for joining in on our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful. Thank you for joining us.
    Colouring in Scrapland DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing in our challenge at https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/">Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in
    Monique DT its fab

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh My Goodness, those little beach characters are so adorable and I love your pop up scene. Yes, slimlines has definitely made a comeback. Thanks for sharing with us at The Paper Funday Challenges and we hope to see more of your designs! Donna

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card!
    Thank you for entering our Challenge at
    Mybestiesinternationalchallengeblog this month. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Debbie, DT My Besties International My blog
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great creation! Thanks for joying us over at the Crafts Galore Encore. Love n hugs Claudia - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun card! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Nan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a cute card! Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and cute card.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful! Love your Pop up Card.
    Thank you very much for joining us at the https://bastel-traum.blogspot.com/2021/05/101-wasser-water.html
    Challenge

    Hugs and good luck
    Sonia
    https://www.instagram.com/kng_craftworld/

    ReplyDelete