Thursday 20 May 2021

Cut-it up technique card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I have simple technique card - cut it up technique using floral stamps. I did a lot of masking for this card since I have to do multiple layers of stamping. I could have done fuzzy cutting and layering but it will make it difficult to cut them out. The best is to do masking for this technique and that works the best. 

To make this card, I used Smile More stamp set from Altenew. I stamped a lot here, first on masking sheet and then on cardstock. There was a lot of cutting to do for me to mask the flowers and leaves for stamping and mild inking the background. I used peach shade to colour the flowers and used white gel to add some details. After I finished colouring and stamping, I turned the card over and drew some lines with a pencil. Using them as guide, I cut the card and added that to a black cardstock. I started with the bottom most part and then using white dye ink, I also stamped a sentiment and then added up other parts too. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment and added sequins. 





Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

2 comments:

  1. A nice and sunny card. Beautiful coloring!
    Lia DT S4F

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true labor of love! What a fab idea and design! So glad that you join the fun over Altenew May Inspiration Challenge! WONDERFUL work! Hope to see you play again!

    ReplyDelete