Thursday 20 May 2021

Magnolia card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Who doesn't love floral elements and cards with flowers on them. My favourite flowers are Sunflower, Tulips and Magnolias. Magnolias are known for their longevity and perseverance. My favourite Magonlia stamp is from Altenew - Magnolias for her. The stamp set has beautiful flowers and leaves which I used today to make this simple card with a die cut background. 

I kept the flowers in peach colour and die cut from sky blue cardstock for the background. I wanted a die cut for the background and a simple sentiment to go along with the card and some sequins to embellish. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring of these wonderful flowers, such a stunning card. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Priya!

    Thank you so much for joining us in our Flower Power challenge last week over at Creative Knockouts! I hope you play along again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've colored those magnolias beautifully, Priya, and they stand out against the blue die-cut background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete