Tuesday 25 May 2021

From Russia with love

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have another card using From Russia with love stamp set from Waffle flower. The stamp set has wonderful images. I used Matryoshka doll image the smallest one along with the Kremlin and the Russian girl. I used a die cut I had in my stash to and for the background, I used a pattern paper and the frame die. I added two dolls in the small square die cut and added the Kremlin and girl below. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and some sequins. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, the colors in this beautiful Russian themed card are so soothing and peaceful! Thanks for joining us with more than one card this week at Waffle Flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous card, Priyadarshini! Your colors, and darling scenes make me think you ARE a world traveler! Am I right?
    Thank you, once again, for joining us this week as we travel with Waffle Flower Crafts!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bright and happy colours, fab card. Thanks for playing at Polkadoodles, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute card. Sweet scene and coloring. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz, Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    We are so happy that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable, I love that layout. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles craft challenge (and sorry for late commenting). Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete