Tuesday 25 May 2021

Mini slimline card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have a mini slimline card for today's post. To make this card, I used NiHao from Waffle flower and inks from Craftyscrappers. I tried to make a small carnival scene here using the images from the stamp set. This set has a lot of great images like the dragon, a karate guy, lanterns and more. I masked off the lower part of white card stock and inked using blue and violet ink and for the other part, I used brown ink. I spritzed some water to give some textured look. Then I started adding all the images together. I finished with stamping the sentiment and couple of sequins. 







Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! A trifecta of beautiful travel themed cards! You've outdone yourself! Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!! Whether or not you are a world traveler, you have all the best Illustrator Kamo sets to make me believe you are! I'd love to visit all the places you've taken us this week!
    A fabulous carnival, even a parade, and floating lanterns! Thank you, Priyadarshini!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card, love the background and the cute images. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - the colors are so rich and vibrant! A beautiful creation. We're really glad that you shared your card with us at PIP Challenges this week! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card, so much movement with those images. Love the dragon balloon. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely and colourful slimline card, beautiful background and cute stamps. Thankyou for sharing at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card. Great scene and colors. Love the fun images. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments, Crafty Catz, Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a real cute story on your card. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    Looking forward to seeing you again.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet scene! Love all the colour! Thanks for playing along in our birthday challenge at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that background and shine. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles craft challenge (and sorry for late commenting). Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete