Monday 3 May 2021

Hola birthday card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Birthdays are a joyous occasion and a colourful card makes it more lively and fun. I have a card using Hola from Waffle flower. I added colourful strips made using ink pads instead of colour cardstock. I took half inch white cardstock and inked them up. I started to stack them up. I added the image of the girl which I coloured and wanted to add something else.. So I stamped the flag banner and the cactus and added them to the card but did not colour it. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment in white ink and added some dots to one side using white gel pen. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with gorgeous vibrant colors. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bands of colour!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Thank you for joining us.
    Colouring in Scrapland DT

    ReplyDelete