Monday 3 May 2021

Kitty birthday wishes

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have really cute and simple birthday card using Jessica with her kitty from Your next stamp. I kept the card real simple by colouring the image with pencils and for the background, ink blended orange and green inks. After adding them together, I finished with a birthday sentiment and added some sequins. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. What a delightful image and you have pencil coloured her beautifully. Love the simple overall design.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card - would be adored by any kitty lover! Thanks for sharing with us at the Colour Crazy Challenge!(Vic, DT ) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Thank you for joining us.
    Colouring in Scrapland DT

    ReplyDelete