Thursday 20 May 2021

Unicorn birthday card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Yes.. Yes.. Its another slimline card and I am addicted to making them off late. I have a unicorn card today and its a very simple card and still fun. I used some scraps from my stash to make this card. I used Magical unicorn from Your next stamp along with Rainbow die from Paper smooches. I used left over pattern paper to die cut. I was in a dilemma whether to colour the rainbow or left leave it as it is. I decided to let it be as it is and make a different rainbow. 

For the background clouds part, I had an old cloud die cut piece with me and used it to ink the background. For the stars, I stamped them on left over pieces of card stock and used pencil to add some depth and shade to them. 

I fuzzy cut all the stamped images and added them to the stenciled background and finished with stamping the sentiment and some sequins. 





Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

9 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful unicorn and a wonderful inky sky background. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Thank you so much for joining us in the Clever Dexter Challenge! I really like your project, I hope to have you again next month :-)
    DT Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! thank you for taking part in our challenge and I hope to see you again every month. For now a big good luck, who knows you are not our winner! 🌹🤗Rossella DT Clever Dexter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pastel colours!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I love your project. Such a fun card. Thank you for joining the challenge. Good luck and we hope to see more of your projects in our next challenge! - DT Marj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us over at the Clever Dexter Challenge Blog. We think your cleverly concocted creation is amazing. Looking forward to you joining us again in the next challenge!
    --- DT - Gina Ang ---

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing the depth you get when using a cloud stencil...he really is flying. Glad you joined us this month to celebrate our birthday at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely!
    Thank you for joining us on our May Clever Dexter Challenge . Good luck and we hope he will join us next month too! - DT Irene from Clever Dexter Challenge

    ReplyDelete