Sunday 15 August 2021

Build a rose card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have a simple card for this post using Build-a-flower Rose stamp and die set. I used mini ink cube set of pink colours and blue ink for the leaves. Along with them I also used the small floral element from the stamp set. For the base of the card, I used a white top fold note card. I added a black strip on the side and violet cardstock. Then, added some white strips to the base and layered the flower and leaves. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and gemstones. 


Challenges entered:
https://blog.altenew.com/ultimate-challenge-blog-hop-with-12-challenge-blogs-giveaway/
https://blog.altenew.com/ready-to-win-some-prizes-creativity-inspired-pair-a-flower-photography-contest-2021/
    


Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Your rose really pops off those blue leaves, Priya. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love how your flower pops against the stripes. Thanks so much for sharing and joining in on the fun at Uniko. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I just love the colors and pretty blooms. Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete