Sunday 15 August 2021

Summer blooms

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another floral card and this time I made it a little different than the usual. When I bought Happy mail from Altenew it was like a regular purchase and I had absolutely no idea if I was gonna use it or not. Or how to use the stamp set in my cards. Finally after years of having it my stash I decided to give it a try by making a card and I call the arrangement as summer bloom. It has all the summer floral colours arranged like half wreath with leaves. I used a die cut for the base and then stacked up the coloured images with just giving dimension to the sunflowers alone. I added the sentiment and gemstones to finish the card. 


Challenges entered: 

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers look fab against the die cut background. Thanks for linking up at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those blooms are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing at Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete