Friday 13 August 2021

Butterfly CAS card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another CAS card using DC134 - Butterflies stamp and die from Hero arts. This is the first stamp I bought from Hero arts and I hardly used it. I was in search of a die set and I stumbled upon this set and I felt I should use it atleast now. I decided to go with no-line colouring and give a rainbow colour palette. For the card base, I used a pale purple ink and gave a subtle background. I wanted the focus to stay on the butterfly. I added a sentiment and couple of gemstones to finish the card. 



Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS Water-colour Challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous hun, love the rainbow of colours you have used

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Happy Little Stampers Watercolour' this month
    Take care
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS design, I love the colours of the butterfly. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
    Best Wishes Lisa xx
    craftycard-designs.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete