Friday 13 August 2021

'Magnolias' - Water colouring

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with a floral card using Altenew - Magnolias for her, Happy die and Layered plaid cover die. I did water colouring for the flowers here using Fuchsia pink, Turquoise blue and Vivid violet colours. For the flowers, I coloured with pink and for the leaves I used turquoise. After I die cut the word Happy, I coloured with violet colour and added a little gradient as well. To finish the card, I added the die cut plaid pattern and layered the flowers and leaves and added the sentiment where I also added anniversary right on the happy die.  Finally, I added a couple of gemstones and my card is done. 







Challenges entered:
http://theflowerchallenge.blogspot.com/p/challenge-rules_19.html
  

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Such a bright and beautiful floral card Priya! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning use of colour, love your card! Thanks for playing at Uniko, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers on that unique background! A great design, thanks for sharing it with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous flowers and I love the die cut background, they might find there way on to my wish list! Thanks for joining in again at Uniko. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning floral elements against a fantastic die cut background. Love jt!
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete