Thursday 19 August 2021

Winter flowers

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I decided to make a card with winter colour - blue and mild green.. using Lacy scrolls stamp set along with Ocean waves ink pad and Frayed leaf ink pad. I kept the card real simple and focused on the floral element. 

I stamped the flowers with Ocean waves and leaves with frayed leaf. I used my colour pencil to give some highlights to the flowers only. I kept the leaves mild coloured so the focus stays on the flowers. I took a white notecard and black cardstock to the base. I had a rectangle die cut piece and added a gold frame around the die cut. I added the flowers on either side of the frame and a sentiment right in the middle and finished the card with some gemstones. 




Challenges entered:







Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. Nice colour choices and layering. Thanks for playing along with Uniko. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. And your layout for taking pics is beautiful. Thanks for joining us in our Digi Doodle Studios challenge. Good luck with your entry! Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful!
    Thank you so much for playing along at Uniko!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such an elegant Christmas card! I love the non traditional colours. The flowers are so pretty too!
    Thank you for playing along with our challenge and best of luck with your entry. Nick DT Digi Doodle Studios Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with the challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! DT Candace

    ReplyDelete