Wednesday 18 August 2021

Celebrate card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Today's card is all about celebration and for this card, I used Happy Hour from LeAnns World 101. After colouring the image, I wanted to make it colourful and fun. So I used, a rainbow background which I inked with Lavender fields, Ocean waves, Frayed leaf, Warm sunshine and Coral berry from Altenew inks. Using a black gel pen, I added the border and using white gel pen, added some sparkles. To finish the card, I added the sentiment and gemstones. 





Challenges entered:








Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh those glorious rainbow colours in the background set off the image beautifully!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with an adorable image that's colored superbly. Love the Rainbow background, Thanks for linking up with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies and best of luck in the draw. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. Love the rainbow. Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digichoosday. Msdison.

    ReplyDelete