Tuesday 23 November 2021

Altenew Nov challenge

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I have another card for November challenge - Brilliant Autumn leaves. For my card, I am using Magnolias for her stamp set and this is my all time favourite stamp set. Love the large magnolia flowers and the leaves and I thought it will be totally different to make a card using magnolias and a different colour scheme and keep the leaves yellow and colour the flowers with purple and pink. 

I stamped the flowers and leaves and proceeded to colour them with the colours provided for the challenge. I used shades of purple and pink with a touch of yellow for the flowers. For the leaves I used yellow and a hint of yellowish green.. I added them together and finished the card with a sentiment and embellishments. 

I will be participating in November inspiration challenge - Brilliant Autumn leaves by Altenew



Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment