Monday 22 November 2021

Altenew Nov inspiration challenge

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

For this month, Altenew has a beautiful and unique colour scheme for Autumn leaves. I incorporated all three colours in my card here. I took a white cardstock and I wanted to do some inking using Lavender fields and Coral berry ink. I tore masking paper to masked off the cardstock and inked one side using the inks. 

I used Beautiful day stamp set for my card and stamped one flower and leaves. I coloured the flower with yellow colour and left the leaves uncoloured. I fuzzy cut them out and kept them aside. Using Morning frost from Warm gray ink set, I stamped some floral bunches and they are very light. I added the leaves first and then the flower. I finished the card with a sentiment and some embellishments. 

I will be participating in November Inspiration challenge - Brilliant autumn leaves by Altenew





Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment