Thursday 30 December 2021

Celebrate with roses

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

“The world is a rose, smell it, and pass it to your friends.” – Persian Proverb

I have a simple card using element sheets and pattern paper I used from Growing craft. For my card, I used Polka basics and Fussy sheet - 016. This fussy sheet has a ton of beautiful roses and leaves and they can be used for any craft project. 

Growing craft is a brand by my dear friend and talented crafter Soniya Agarwal. She has some wonderful products listed in her site and check them out here - https://growingcraft.com/



For my card, I used two roses from the sheet and two sheets of pattern paper (green, blue) from the paper pack.  I fuzzy cut the elements and cut the pattern paper into strips. I took a top fold notecard and added a black cardstock to it, and adhered the strips diagonally alternating each other. Finally, I added the roses and leaves to the strips and stamped a sentiment with white ink. I added some white dots with my gel pen and some gem stones. 



Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. kReN@afou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful florals.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete