Wednesday 29 December 2021

Flutter wishes

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card for New Year using Bejeweled stamp set from Altenew. This is an old set and one of the first stamps I bought from Altenew. I love the butterfly in this set and its so cool to colour it and turn it into cards. 

I choose colour scheme from one of the year's challenge and decided to go along and with it. It was super fun to make this card and I turned it into a New year card. I splattered some black and brown ink to the background and finished the card with some pearls and sentiment. 






Challenges entered: 
(inspiration month - July)

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment