Thursday 16 December 2021

Winter princess

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Its been a tough week for me as my Instagram account has been hacked and there is no way to recover. I request all those following my account to report it as hacked and not to respond to any msgs. 

I pulled myself up and made this cute card for our last challenge this year at LeAnns World 101. The image I used is Abigail ad since she resembles Cinderella, I used blue for her dress and brown for her hair. The card is very simple and added some scrap pattern papers for the background and s sentiment and embellishments to finish the card. To highlight her dress, I added white dots using a gel pen. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. This gorgeous is gorgeous - love the coloring on the dress. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Color Crazy Craft Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card ..love the dress, great colouring
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card. Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge
    Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete