Friday 17 December 2021

Stencil embossed background

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Its been two days since my Insta got hacked and my friends and myself we are all trying everything we can but to no use. One of my friends suggested that I focus on making cards and that will help me mentally recover and I listened to her. 

Before we start, if you are following my craft account in Instagram, please report & block the account. 

Lets start with our card, its a floral card and I used stencil this time and instead of inking, I embossed it. To make this card, I used products from HNDMD - Ornate lace stencil and Hello lovely stamp set and started working on a white card stock. 

I took the stencil and placed it with a foam mat and run it through my die cut machine. I off set the stencil so I can cover two diagonal edges of the card. I ran about couple of times to get a good impression. I set that aside and worked on the stampes florals and added them to the card base. I used gemstones and sentiment to finish the card. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty as always! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread #160 Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are gorgeous - your color blending is perfect! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creatalicious Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges . Hugs Neva

    ReplyDelete