Tuesday 11 January 2022

Gratitude card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

For my card, I used Lemons and blueberries stamp set from PinkFresh Studio. I used two images from the set and coloured and fuzzy cut them out. For the card, I decided to add some elements to it. I added a die cut butterfly which I mildly inked kept it aside.I stamped the background and splattered gold, green and black ink and let it dry. While it was drying, I die cut vellum circles. After the inks are completely dry, I added the vellum first and then added the stamped images and the die cut butterfly. I added some pearls and a sentiment to finish up the card. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! There are so much gorgeous elements to this card and I love the velum circles. Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully designed! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely detail in this card - and very neat fussy cutting! Thank you for sharing your card for our challenge at Dream Valley Challenge
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at our Digi Doodle Studios challenge and best of luck with your entry. Patsy DT

    ReplyDelete