Monday 17 January 2022

Stretch your stencils

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I love to use layering stencils especially when they are florals. I used Magnolia and Flower Fusion Anemone from Craftreat. I used Altenew inks for stenciling and a sentiment from Tubby Craft stamps. 
Of late, I am using stencils for dry embossing and creating backgrounds. After I stenciled the flower, I fuzzy cut it and added it to the card base. I finished the card with a sentiment and pearls. 





Challenges entered:


Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower!
    Thanks for sharing with the Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing card! Great to see you in the HLS Challenge gallery. Hope to see you again soon! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete