Saturday 19 February 2022

Coffee buddies

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Have you had a cup of hot beverage while the sunrises over a meadow with loved ones? Isn't that wonderful??? I live in a city and all I see in the morning is traffic and the noise of construction. I am  a tea person and always dreamt of living someplace where I can enjoy my morning tea looking over a beautiful valley or better yet fjords... 

I made this card as this is the closest I could come to my dream :) .. For this card, I used Coffee Cuties stamp set and Ellie loves to bake (retired stamp set). I followed the sketch provided for this fortnight by Your next stamp and made a slimline card where I made a meadow and added the stamped image. 

People who know me, know how much I love YNS stamps and this one is awesome to colour. I coloured and fuzzy cut the elements and kept them aside (which took a while to find in the mess after inking... LOL). I inked the backgrounds with Altenew inks and added some trees using alcohol markers and grass with colour pencil. I added the cup with the critters and layered with the pastries. I finished the card with a sentiment and added it to a slimline card base. 






Challenges entered:
https://blog.yournextstamp.com/challenge-178-its-a-sketch-comment-for-the-chance-to-win/

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

20 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card, love the scene building and coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a scrumptious card! Thank you for sharing your sweet slimline creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. I look forward to you joining us again each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! So adorable! Love how you colored. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute card. Sweet images. So glad you shared over at Colour Crazy, Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Thanks for joining in with our Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute make.. love the bunnies

    Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
    *List Manager* Challenges for Days
    *DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. AW! This is adorable, beautiful colouring and design. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a delightful scene you have created. It is good enough to eat.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door . Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sweetness! The hills are perfect for the sketch and the addition of the coffee cup adds such whimsy. What a fun take on the YNS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digis and Critter Crazy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete