Monday 14 February 2022

Floral spray the love

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am using a floral spray for my valentine card along with non-traditional love colours. The best way to get more out of stamps and dies and stencil are mix-match them and turn them into something different. 

I used layered dies from Birch press design and they are retired dies and the hearts stack up beautifully together. I used Cherry blossom stamp set and Love stamp set for the sentiment. I coloured with pencils and added some interest with markers and white gel pen. I die cut hearts from white cardstock and stacked them up together. I trimmed down one side and added it to ochre yellow cardstock. I added the coloured floral spray and added some gemstones. To finish the card, I added the sentiment which I had stamped and fuzzy cut it. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Valentine's card! Honestly, it would be perfect for and and every day! Your details are perfectly done. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!! Love the colors and stacked heart. Thanks so much for joining us at the HLS die cut challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowsers...that layered heat die is fantastic!! Beautiful creation!! Thanks for play along with our “my heart beets for you” challenge over at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Cherry Blossoms - fabulous coloring, Priya!! Thanks so much for playing along at Time OUt!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. I love the stacking heart die. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card, love the die cuts!
    Thanks for joining in at IkesWorldchallenges
    DT Val x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning! I love the layered heart in white! Thanks for playing with us this month at Ike’s World Challenges! Nan DT

    ReplyDelete