Tuesday 1 February 2022

Peek-a-boo door card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Let's say Winter is here and I have an interactive card using Little darling Winter from Your Next Stamp and I went on to do a no-line colouring on kraft cardstock. Its a very simple card and I made it into an interactive one by having a door and the sentiment is hidden behind the image. Its a peek-a-boo door card without any specialty dies. 

To make this card, I stamped the image with antique linen distress ink and coloured with pencils. Once, I was done, I drew an outline using pencil and cut the three side with a craft knife and scored the left part with a scoring tool. I die cut a snowflake and added a senitment on white cardstock. I added the white piece to the back of the kraft cardstock and added both to a top fold note card. To finish the card, I used unicorn white pigment ink from Hero arts and stamped snowflakes and splattered white gold paint. 








Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. a beautiful card with your hidden snowflake, thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peek-a-boo door! Adorable. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Challenge!! - Linh (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this so much, thank you for sharing your amazing work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute! Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello there, what a cute image, coloured so prettily - wonderful! I love the little hidden door as well!

    Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge this time and look forward to seeing you again.
    Sarah
    GDT Colour Crazy Craft Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, I love the hidden door and the cute image!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete