Tuesday 25 January 2022

'Plumeria' floral cards

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am happy to be back on Tubby Craft blog and this time I am using Plumeria florals stamp set. I wanted to use it for a while and finally I was able to do it and now this has become my all time favoutite floral stamp set. I love the floral here and the opportunity I get to practice colouring is brilliant. I made 3 cards for today and I had to make the tough decision to stop making cards with this stamp. I love it so much, I wanted to make more and decided to use them later for other cards. 


Card 1


This is my first card using Plumeria and I did some masking to make this card. 
I stamped the image first on one corner of the white cardstock and stamped the same on masking paper. I masked the stamped part and stamped the image again on the other side. 
I masked both the florals and inked using Light pink ink. I removed the masking paper and coloured the images. 
Since Tubby dye inks react to water, I dabbed some jet black ink on an acrylic block and added some splatters. 
I added some pearls, liquid pearls to the flower center and finished with a sentiment. 





Card 2


Moving on my next card, this is also a simple card and the focus stays on the image. 
I took a white cardstcok and stamped the image on two diagonal corners and coloured with alcohol markers.
I used my white gel pen to add some details to the coloured image and added a gemstone to the center of the flowers. 
I used Mustard yellow and chocolate brown ink to add some splatters to the card base. 
I added a border using black pen and finished the card with pearls and sentiment. 





Card 3


Here is my final card and its a monochrome card.
I stamped the image with Aqua blue ink and coloured shades of blue and fuzzy cut it. 
I took a white cardstock and used Chinese blue and Sapphire blue ink to Checkered stencil.
I used dark blue ink here because I was going to add a piece of vellum. The vellum helps in making off the brightness of the background and helps the image to pop up. 
I added the image and some pearls
I stamped the sentiment with Sapphire blue ink and added it to the notecard. 




6 comments:

  1. Very pretty stamp, love the different colours. Thank for sharing it with us the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful collection of cards! I love your creativity! I love the details, layering and colors you chose!! They are absolutely adorable! Thanks for participating in A Gem of a Craft Challenge! ~Michelle, DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful group of cards! I love the variety of colors you've used for the plumeria. Thank you for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and thanks for sharing at Crafty catz hope to see you linking up again in our new Anything Goes challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Challenge #2 at Gem of a Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All 3 cards are beautiful! I *think* my favorite is the purple one, but it's too close to call really. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! 😊

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete