Saturday 5 March 2022

Stencil your background

Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am happy to share another card making post here and this has a video tutorial as well. The video is below and do not forget to check it out and subscribe to the channel. 

This is inspired by one of Jennifer McGuire's video and I did a lot of inking and stenciling. I changes some of the technique here by using light and medium shade of inks instead of using the dark shades and this ended up giving a different look to the cards. 

Making cards and trying new techniques are my go to place for reducing stress and playing around with inks are better. I have a super messy craft cupboard and hunting for the right products is time consuming plus I am lazy to organise it as it will get messy again.... lol



For both my cards today, I am using Altenew dye inks and stamps from Craftyscrappers and Mudra. For the stencils, I used Tubby craft stencil and hero arts stencil. Inking up the background and leaving the image uncoloured gives a beautiful touch to the cards. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

11 comments:

  1. Very colorful and creative Backgrounds Pyria! Thank you for sharing your handsome creations with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again for a NEW challenge Each month. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Thanks for playing along with us at the Stay Crafty with A Blog Named Hero challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 10 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 10 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. The stencilling is so pretty and effective. Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations, Jayne DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards. Thanks for sharing them with us at the Crafty Catz challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete