Tuesday 5 April 2022

Toothless & Hiccup

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I know there a tons of people like me who love Toothless and his buddy Hiccup. They are the most adorable friends in the animation world. I am very fond of such images as there is a a lot of scope to work around. I worked on the dragon and boy image, there are a lot of other images in this stamp set.


The stamp set I used here is Toothless & Vikings from Craftyscrappers. I tried to create a background with sky and the images standing on mountain cliff for Spring. I know its not perfect but I am trying my best here. I used a mixture of mediums to colour starting with colour pencils, alcohol markers and watercolours to blending solution. It took me a lot of time to make this card and hope you all like it and share it as well. 






Challenges entered:
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2022/04/morgans-artworld-challenge-4.html

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

24 comments:

  1. I think this is absolutely delightful! I love how you have created the scene.

    Thanks for playing along with my baby animal challenge at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this happy card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun!

    So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very cute. Beautiful coloring. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Diane CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. I love those images you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card and image. Beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card with a lovely image and beautiful colouring. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” April Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
    Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! :)
    Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card and your background looks great!
    Thanks for sharing at the Dream Valley challenge this week.
    Sharon – Dream Valley Challenge Designer
    http://glittertastic.blogspot.com/ - Stop by and see me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing your lovely card with our 'baby animals' challenge over at Moving Along With The Times Challenge Blog... good luck and hope you can join us next time too.
    Diane Louise [DT Leader] x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous Priya. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super awesome! The background is fantastic and all the work you put into coloring this image is just amazing! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges this month! Nan, DT

    ReplyDelete