Friday 8 April 2022

Its a pearl

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Pearls are known as queen of gemstones. I remember when I got a pearl a while back, I was in a shop in US and the shop keeper told me to choose an oyster and she cut it open in front of me and it was a mild pinkish white pearl. It was so pretty and I cherish it a lot. 

I decided to make a card and create an underwater scene using oyster with a pearl from Precious treasure stamp set and sentiment from Best fishes which is from Tubby craft. 



I started with first stamping the oyster on white card stock and the same on masking paper. 
I did a close fuzzy cut on the masking paper and added that on the stamped image.
I used Aqua blue ink to mildly ink the top of the card stock for the sea and then I added some interest using alcohol markers and pencils. 
For the sea bed, I used colour pencils and added some dots using alcohol markers
Using alcohol markers and pencils I added some sea plants and for the seaweed, I used the image from Best fishes and used Lawn green ink to stamp and added interest with pencils. 
I added one fish and coloured it. Best fishes has some bubbles too, which I added to the cardstock using Turquoise ink. 
I finished the card with a sentiment and added it to a top fold note card. 





Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment