Saturday 16 April 2022

Word window card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

Its time to try new techniques and have some fun with dies and stamps. Its a super duper simple card and it hardly took any time for me to make it. I used layered stamps here, but any solid stamping will work for this along with a large word die. If there is no word die, you can stack up alphabet dies together and die cut to create a word window. I have tubby craft stamps and dye inks for my card and the link to buy the products are mentioned below. 


I started the with a white cardstock here and I wanted to use layered stamp and decided to use Camelia layered flower along with a word die.
I placed the word die on white card stock and traced it using a pencil to know where I need to place the die after stamping. 
Camelia stamp set has a large flower, small flower and leaves along with sentiments. Its easy to line up the stamps together as there are three layers for the large flower. 
For my flowers, I used Light pinkHot pinkRaspberry inks. After each stamping I let it dry for a minute.
I also created a mask for the flower so I could stamp the leaves and some pollens.
For the leaves, I used Emerald green and Mustard yellow for the pollens. 
I placed the die in place and die cut it to create a window right in the middle of the card base. 
I added a piece of vellum behind the die cut piece and added a red cardstock to it. The red is shown on the sides and mild red is shown behind the sentiment. 
I added it to a top fold note card and added a stamped sentiment from the stamp set to the center and finished with some gem stones. 





Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

19 comments:

  1. This is such a great design - I must try these myself.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! This will sure make someone smile. Thank you for joining Creatalicious Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A quick and colorful creation Priya! Thank you for sharing your spring creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design. Thanks for playing with us at Colour Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bright colours. A perfect card to cheer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the pretty pink flowers!
    Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is very pretty, and I love the overall look of it! Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, and good luck! 😊

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Great to see you in the our gallery. Hope you will join the HLS Dies challenge this month too! Nandini, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for our "Easter/Spring" challenge at Digi Doodle Studios!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card design. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Crafty Catz Challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete