Wednesday 24 August 2022

Frame it

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card today for The Paper Shelter challenge happening here where our theme is Frame it. For my card I used Skating is such fun (pre-coloured image) and added a frame to the image as for our theme. I added pattern paper to the card base as well and kept the card in pink. I added some handmade flowers as well and leaves to go along with the card. I used two shades of green for the leaves and added it along with the flowers on the frame. To finish the card, I added gemtsones and sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. OMG your image is adorable and your coloring is fabulous! Love how your design showcases her so well! Nicely done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Priya. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Wendy CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute! I am not usually a fan of so much pink, but I LOVE this. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete