Wednesday 7 September 2022

Let's tag it

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with a another post for The paper shelter challenge where our theme for this week is anything but a card. For this challenge, I decided to us Arabian spell )pre-coloured) and made a tag using the image. I used some flowers here as well that coordinated with the image that is orange and blue. I have a lot of die cut pieces here and with flowers and leaves and the background lace die. I added a simple sentiment to go along with the tag and finished with some pearls. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous design and coloring! Great tag and it look beautiful on any gift. Thanks for playing along in The Paper Funday challenge. We look forward to seeing more of your designs this month.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute tag! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede. kReN@afourthlife Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty colors and embellishments with your image. Thanks for playing along with our September "Frame It" challenge at Let's Craft & Create! All the best, Cathy LC&C DT

    ReplyDelete