Saturday 17 September 2022

Blue jasmine card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am here with another floral card for today where I am using White jasmine from Alex Syberia designs and its a beautiful digital image and I loved colouring it. I used alcohol markers to colour the flower and used blue for the flower and green for the leaves. I coloured the image and fuzzy it and then placed it on a mat and sprayed shimmer spray to give some shine and sparkle to the flower. While it was drying, I took a white card stock and embossed it using an embossing folder and the sides of the folder has some flower so I added some silver on the dots there. I added the flower to the center and finished the card with some gemstones and sentiment. 





Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the embossing folder ypu have used. You dont say which is ypur fave tool for the challenge but am assuming it is your folders thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers and CraftyCatz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the pop of blue with the white background. Thanks for joining in my challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Priya. The flower image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. I really like your splatter and pretty embossed background. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, Priya...the blue flower really stands out against the white embossed background and the black card base frames it perfectly....
    Thanks for playing along with us at Passion for Markers this week, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the colouring. Thanks for joining us this month at The Flower Challenge, sorry I’m so late visiting you. I hope to see you next month too. Cara DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful flower and love the embossed background!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    ReplyDelete