Saturday 17 September 2022

Slimline rose card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am here with a simple slimline card for today where I used products from Pink fresh studio - Choose hope, lemon and blueberries and curvy leaves. I chose to play with this card in multiple challenges and I worked with some strips for the card base and layered the flowers and leaves in a pattern. From lemon and blueberries set, I used only one small leaves part and didn't colour it and left it as it is. I stamped the rose floral spray twice and coloured using my prismacolour and for the leaves, I used white cardstock. Once I was done colouring and die cutting, I placed it on a mat and sprayed some shimmer spray to get some shine and sparkle. I let it dry for a while before, I can start assembling it. In the meantime, I started working on the background by adding strips using blue card stock and added some dots to the border. Once the base is ready, I splattered black ink to the background and let it dry. Finally, it was time to assemble the images together and placed them in layers and finished with some stones and sentiment. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. So very beautiful with these gorgeous colors and beautifully designed. Love the image! Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card! Love the pretty design. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous floral design - you have coloured the flowers beautifully. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the Polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and coloring. Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz challenge

    ReplyDelete