Monday 12 September 2022

Butterfly card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am back with another card usng Butterflies stamp set and Floral grid coverplate die from Pink fresh studio. I decided to play with inks and inked a white cardstock with shades of green in a gradient and then used the die to emboss for the background. The butterfly in the stamp set is a big one and I stamped and coloured it. I used colour pencils to colour the butterfly and then I sprayed shimmer spray for the sparkle and shine. I sprayed shimmer spary to the embossed background too. I wanted to add something more to the background so using a pencil, I added some lines and some dots with a pen. To finish the card, I added gemstones and a sentiment. 






Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Priya, this is gorgeous! It would be SO perfect for the challenge at The Card Concept. I hope you will share it with us. www.thecardconcept.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by to share this with us at The Card Concept, Priya. It's absolutely stunning. I now find myself in "NEED" of that plate you used. Love it. Thanks again for sharing your art with us. Blessings to you! Karen

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful love the background it really sets your Butterfly off. The way you've shaded the wings really gives it so depth.
    Thank you so much for entering into this weeks Crafty Catz challenge and we hope you will join us again
    Crafty Hugs and have a lovely rest of the week
    Bridget Crafty Catz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully coloured and a gorgeous background! Thanks for joining us at The Card Concept:)

    ReplyDelete