Friday 23 September 2022

Stencil a flower

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I like working with stencils when they have a lot of large spaces to work with by shading and adding interest to them. For this card, I used Floral mini from Mudra stamps to work along with markers, pencils and shimmer pen. First, I embossed the cardstock and the oval in the middle is I inked the stencil with a cream ink to get the design. I used pencils first then used alcohol markers to work on some details and then for the shine, I used my shimmer pen. I finished with a die cut sentiment and some gemstones. 

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priya, I think you achieved the most wonderful sparkle with your shimmer pen! and a little extra with those pretty sequins! Your embossing is lovely as well. Thanks for sharing this beauty with The Flower Challenge!
    =] Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and I love all the shimmer! Great job and thank you for playing along with us at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You still a wonderful job on adding dimension to your stenciled flower.
    Beautiful card.
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Stencil Challenge
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super fun stencil - love how you added some texture too. Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

    ReplyDelete