Sunday 25 September 2022

Dream with flowers

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

There is never saying no from me when it comes to making floral cards. I love working with different floral stamps and here I am using Book engravings stamp setBook engravings die set and Book engravings stencil along with Deck planks 3d embossing folder and Olive dye inkFrayed leaf dye inkCoral berry dye inkRuby red dye ink from Altenew. I love the 3D embossing folder as they go along with any theme card let it be floral or using other images. I kept the background for the card using the folder white. 

For the flowers, I used the stamps, stencils and dies and the same goes with the leaves too. I used one large flower and one small one for the card. But when it comes to the leaves, I used the bunch of leaves and added three of them to the card. I added a die cut sentiment and some pearls to finish the card. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful flowers and leaves.Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with those lovely florals. Thanks for playing along in the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO very pretty! Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Jan's Digital Challenge! ~Rebekah DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card and Thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful floral, Priya! Thank you for sharing your exquisite card with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete