Monday 10 October 2022

Birthday card for a someone

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

I am here today with a simple birthday card using Perfectly perfect from Altenew stamps. Its a beautiful floral stamp set and I used pastel shades for colouring the flowers and green for leaves. I followed the colour scheme from Altenew inspiration challenge and matched them with a frame which I coloured it with gold. The card is a simple one and I stacked up the coloured images and added some pearls and a sentiment to finish up the card. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely card. I saw it on Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card love the colours and these flowers. Thank you for joining us at The Flower Challenge DT Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  3. The soft pink flowers are beautifully colored! I love the depth of your coloring and the white dots in the center which look like sparkles! Thank you so much for playing at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your card. I'm certain that anyone who receives it will be extremely happy. thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love the pretty blooms and how you framed them with that gold frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, your card is gorgeous! Love the image and your colour choices - just fantastic! Thanks for joining in with us at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, looking forward to seeing you there again. Sarah - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, I love your layering ust perfect

    ReplyDelete