Thursday 29 September 2022

Lotus always

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

“If you know how to make good use of the mud, you can grow beautiful lotuses.” I am in love with lotus when they bloom and I used stencil along with the stamp. I have a very simple card here today that works with stamps and stencils. I used products from HNDMD - Hello lovely and Net lace and used distress oxide ink to stencil and grey ink to stamp the image. I did a no-line colouring using pencils and fuzzy cut the image. I stencilled the image on one side of the card and added the flower on it. I added some gemstones and stamped the sentiment. I felt the card was too plain and decided to add a border. This is a one-layer card and its so simple and easy to make. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how the image goes off the card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Let's Craft & Create.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so beautiful! :) Thanks a lot for joining us at Creatalicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card! I love the color you used. Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete