Saturday 15 October 2022

Safari birthday card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Jungle friends are the best for sending birthday wishes especially when cute and adorable images are used to make a birthday card. For today, I used super cute images from DCAM Safari animals along with some die cut leaves. I used a ton of leaves which I die cut from various shades of green and stacked them one on top of the other. I tucked in the animals as I was layering the leaves and added a double border and a sentiment with some gemstones. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

10 comments:

  1. Priyadarshini, it's so cute! I love your composition. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I like the animals peeking out from the greenery. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute, Priya! Love the animals hiding in the rough ready to surprise the Birthday recipient! Thank you for sharing your birthday creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sneaky little animals!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun safari themed card! Super cute animals. Love it! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness this is adorable i just love the hippo peeping out from behind the plants.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Challenge
    kind regards Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable and colorful card, I love those animals. Thanks for playing along at the Jan's Digi Stamps challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this design, all the layers look brilliant!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love this FUN exciting and adorable card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday and please stop by again soon. Have a blessed and creative week.

    ReplyDelete