Sunday 23 October 2022

Statement flowers

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

Diwali is tomorrow and I was away for a week on holiday with family and bursting crackers with family. I did manage some time to make this post this as it was lying in my draft for 10 days. I wanted to watch a movie in theatre as its been a while and there is a theatre about 5 mins from my place and this Sunday is all about Black adam. Starting my diwali with a bang literally and managing some time to craft and work and read.... 

Let move on to my card where I am using Statement flowers from Altenew coloured using alcohol markers. I used a ton of pastel pink for the flower and very light yellow around the flower and green for leaves. I am not great colouring with markers but trying my best here to give some details and work around them. I splattered some black ink and added a sentiment and finished with some pearls. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

3 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. Enjoy your festivities. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORgeous colours and design.
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Crafty Catz.
    GDT Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Priya. The image is gorgeous and your colouring is perfect. I love the splatter and pretty colour scheme you've used. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete