Sunday 13 November 2022

Happy thoughts card

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media. 

I am back with another floral card and this time I am using Book engraving stamp set and Buttercream ink from Altenew for my card. My favourite part from this stamp set is the the leaves, they have the most beautiful leaves and I love them. This is a layering stamp set along with outline flower and leaves. I went along with the colour scheme from Altenew inspiration challenge thats happening in their blog now. For the flowers I used blue and the leaves I used brown where I used colour pencils to colour the images and for the background, I used buttercream ink and inked only half the base. I finished the card with some embellishments and a sentiment. 


Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

7 comments:

  1. a beautiful design and love the lace, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous!! Thanks for playing a long in the Altenew November 2022 Inspiration Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so beautiful! A real standout card!
    Very happy to see this in our mailbox at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Priya! Thanks for sharing another wonderful creation with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning flowers. Very pretty designed card. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create https://avenue613.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Let's Craft and Create Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. Your embellishments are perfect for the Flower Challenge! Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete