Sunday 13 November 2022

Always with you

Hello there,
Welcome to my blog and follow my work on social media.

This post is about creating a postcard. I remember the days when I used to get postcard from my friends and relatives with a beautiful scenery and I loved receiving them. For my postcard I used Best days from Hello bluebird. Its a beautiful stamp set which has beautiful image of a girl on cycle and dog and cat. I stamped the images first and then created a scene around image. I created a scene like she is riding her bicycle in the park. I didn't add a sentiment here or any embellishments and just focused on image and creating a scene. 




Challenges entered:

Thank you for stopping by and hope you all enjoyed the card.
Stay happy and keep crafting.

5 comments:

  1. Perfect spring composition, Prya! Thank you for sharing your inspirational creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again for a NEW challenge each month. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely postcard. You've created a wonderful scene to compliment the fabulous stamps.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore November Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome. So colorful and super creative. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm blessed and grateful to have you join us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the coloring you did. Lovely! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Pam, DT



    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute scene! Thanks for sharing with us on Jan's Digital Stamps Challenge. Pam, DT

    ReplyDelete